Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How Do I Even Begin to Say Goodbye


I do not look forward to saying my goodbyes, but I feel my feet itching to reach the terminal and board the flight. As difficult and daunting as it is to imagine the next seven months of my life without my friends and family, I see the grand adventure awaiting me. Without risk, there would be no great reward. I have no certainty for what that reward may look like, but I rest assured that it will be worth every penny, every loss, and every moment I have dedicated to fulfilling my dream. Spreading my wings and preparing to soar across the sky gives me the anticipation for the brief moment of the feeling of freefall.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey, I am so proud and jealous of this great adventure you are about to undertake. May God guide you and fill you up:) We love you and will miss you, but will keep you in our hearts and prayers as you go forth and spread your wings:) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete