Wednesday, December 22, 2010

14 Days Left in America

Today marks the 2 week countdown before I leave for Chile. So much has happened in the past few months, and I've been strapped in on an emotional roller coaster. I am now looking forward to stepping into the plane and venturing toward this great new adventure that awaits me. Preparing to go by creating a facebook group, shopping for the things I still need, and attempting to tie up all my loose ends at home has been quite a bit of work, but I can see the light ahead. Once again, I am embarking on this journey with nothing to lose. I will spread my wings and pursue self discovery in a way few people are able.

The question most asked at this time is whether or not I am afraid, nervous, or worried, but I am not. I look forward to venturing into a new place with no one to rely on but Christ. There will be ups and downs along the way, but because of it, I will become more of the woman God has designed me to be.

Thank you to everyone who has been encouraging me along this journey already. A special shout out to my incredible parents who have been nothing but supportive and more than helpful. I love you both and will miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment