Sunday, May 24, 2009

Life is About to Take Flight

With only a few hours left, 19 to be exact, I am all packed and ecstatic about my trip. I could have never imagined the way I feel at this very moment with the flight coming so quickly (a combination of anxiety & excitement & disbelief). Many people advised that I extend my stay in London, as it is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I have decided to take such advice and add an extra 6 days! Now I am coming back on July 4th! Another change to my itinerary is the cancellation of the Prague portions, but now I am going to Florence for those 5 free travel days. If you have any suggestions for either London or Florence, please feel free to comment and let me know. I have several ideas already for London, but I'd love more! My daily prayer is that God uses this trip to reveal more of His plan for my life and more of Himself to me. Next time I write will be from Paris, so be looking forward to pictures! <3 Au Revoir

1 comment: